- Read Carole's posts on eCare Diary.
- Link to Alzheimer's training video by Carole Larkin
- Max Wallack recommends Carole's videos on Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Carole is featured in TheSeniorVoice.com September/October issue.
- Carole is featured in an article in the Huffington Post by Marie Marley - "Geriatric Care Managers -- Could One Help You With Your Elderly Loved One?"
- Carole is the resident expert on Alzheimer's and dementia on www.ecarediary.com, a blog for caregivers. See her first article -- Is Dementia a Lighter Version of Alzheimer's!
- Carole Larkin is awarded the designation QDCS -- Qualified Dementia Care Specialist by Alzheimer's Foundation of America on October 7, 2010.
- Carole Larkin becomes a Certified Alzheimer's Educator (CAEd) on September 16, 2010. This certification is granted by the National Certification Board for Alzheimer's Care.
- Carole is published on
Room. See her frequent articles including several of the five part
series "Why Jane Can't Take Action"
- Carole Larkin obtains DCP certification (2009)
The Dementia Care Practitioner certification is awarded by the National Council of Certified Dementia Care Practitioners to those who exhibit exceptional knowledge of dementia care practices.
- Carole Larkin is awarded CMC (2009)
The Care Manager Certified designation is given by the National Association of Geriatric Care Managers to care managers who demonstrate the necessary skills, knowledge and practice ethics of a professional geriatric care manager.
- Carole Larkin obtains EICS Certification (2008)
Specialist in Excellence in Care Certification
Larkin obtained her certification as a Specialist in Excellence in Care Communities with the Alzheimer's Foundation of America.
- Dallas Morning News on July 7, 2008 features ThirdAge Services and Carole Larkin
- ThirdAge Services educates seniors on
Medicare Part D (2005 - 2006)
More than 40 seminars
Carole Larkin, Elaine Wiant and Garrett Vogel made more than 40 presentations to older adults to help them understand the Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.
Geriatric care managers help families meet seniors' needs